802.3af POE, 300Mbps 11n Draft 2.0 Wireless Access Point (2T/2R) - Ralink
The PLANET WNAP-1120PE is the 802.11n Wireless PoE Access Point and backward compatible with 802.11b/g. The transmitting data rate can be up to 300Mbps. The 11n PoE AP features radio in 2x2 (TX/RX) of intelligent antennas offering high performance and enhances superior coverage range.
To provide a secure WLAN, the WNAP-1120PE supports 64/128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy), WPA, WPA2 Encryption setting and MAC filter access control. Not only as an AP, the WNAP-1120PE also supports Bridge PtP, AP Bridge-WDS, and Universal repeater mode, through which provides more flexibility for users while establishing wireless network. The WNAP-1120PE features the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) in two methods: PBC/PIN. You may make secure connections by simply push a button or key in the PIN code.
Being an Access Point, the WNAP-1120PE supports the VLAN function to allow multiple SSID (Four sets SSID) to access Internal VLAN topology. Moreover, WMM capability can provide better service to selected traffic or application, which utilizes the network usage. In the aspect of wireless security, WNAP-1120PE supplies MAC access control and the built-in Radius Server function to prevent possible hackers attack.
The WNAP-1120PE provides a total solution for the small office and the SOHO users. With the MIMO 11n wireless technology, it is easy to combine the wireless devices with the existing wired network.
High-Speed WLAN with Internet Connection
The WNAP-1120PE is an ideal solution for the residential and office users to enjoy the benefits of 300Mbps high-speed wireless networking. Locate the WNAP-1120PE at the central point of an office or house, and then connect it to an ADSL Router. A laptop or a remote desktop can be easily connected to the Internet by installing the WNL-9330 or WNL-U554A Wireless Pre-N Adapters. Furthermore, the WPA-PSK / WPA2-AES mechanism of the WNAP-1120PE can effectively prevent the information from eavesdropping by unauthorized users.
• Compliant with IEEE 802.11n ( Draft 2.0 ) wireless technology capable of up to 300Mbps download /
upload data rate
• Support PoE port (IEEE 802.3af compliant)
• Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
• Compliant with 802.11b/g standard
• Farther coverage, less dead spaces and higher throughput with 802.11n technology
• 64/128-bit WEP, WPA (TKIP with IEEE 802.1x), WPA2 (AES with IEEE 802.1x)
• AP / Station-Infrastructure / Bridge Point to Point / Bridge Point to Multipoint / WDS /
Repeater modes supported
• Supports DHCP Server
• System monitoring includes Active wireless client Table
• Easy to use Web-based GUI for configuration and management purposes
• Multiple SSID / 802.11Q tagging function
• MAC filter access control and built-in Radius Server function
|Срок гарантии:||12 мес.|