Коммутатор Planet IGS-801M
The PLANET IGS-801M is an 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch with non-blocking wire-speed performance and new slim type with IP-30 metal shape for easily deployment in Heavy Industrial demanding environments.
High Gigabit Performance / Wire-Speed Switching
With a 16Gbps internal switching fabric and featuring 9K jumbo packet support in each Gigabit port, the IGS-801M Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch can handle extremely large amounts of data in a secure topology linking to a backbone or high capacity servers. The IGS-801M has 8K MAC Address table and offers wire-speed packets transfer performance without risk of packet loss. The high data throughput of the device makes it ideal for most Gigabit environments.
Environmentally Hardened Design
With IP-30 industrial case protection, the IGS-801M provides a high level of immunity against electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges which are usually found on plant floors or in curb side traffic control cabinets. The IGS-801M also provides a wide range of power supply options suitable for multiple industries and for worldwide operation. The feature of operating temperature ranges from -10 to 60 Degree C allowing the Managed Industrial Switch to be placed in almost any difficult environment.
Robust Layer 2 Features
The IGS-801M supports robust advanced features including IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, Port link aggregation, QoS, broadcast storm control, IGMP snooping, and enhanced security to fit a variety of applications. Via aggregation of supporting port, the IGS-801M allows the operation of high-speed trunk combining multiple ports. Maximum up to 4 ports of the IGS-801M can be assigned for 8 trunk groups and support fail-over as well. In additional, its standard-compliant implementation ensures well interoperability with equipments from other vendors.
Remote and Centralized Management
For efficient management, the IGS-801M is built with Web-Based management design to offer a user-friendly configuration interface. Affording the current network to grow and expand, the IGS-801M supports standard Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and can be monitored via any standard-based management software. These features provide a cost-effective way to manage the devices from the Internet whenever you are at work or at home.
Fast Recovery to a Redundant Ethernet Network
The IGS-801M features strong and self-recovery capability to prevent interruptions and outside intrusions. It incorporates Rapid Spanning Protocol (IEEE 802.1w RSTP) and redundant power supply system into customers’ industrial automation network to enhance system reliability and uptime in the harsh factory environments. It also protects customer’s industrial network connectivity with switching recovery capability that is used for implementing fault tolerant ring and mesh network architectures.
Industrial Area Manageable Switch for data collection and forwarding
The IGS-801M offers high performance and high reliability to make sure the continuous industrial operation in harsh environments such as control cabinet of transportation, factory floors, outdoor space, and the places where are in extremely low or high temperatures. With a non-blocking design and desktop size, the PLANET IGS-801M 8-Port Gigabit Managed Industrial Ethernet Switch installation is as easy as that of a Fast Ethernet network and it is helpful to build up a Gigabit high-bandwidth switched network quickly.
To afford the current network to grow and expand, the IGS-801M provides advanced WEB and SNMP management interface to fill this kind of demand. With its built-in web-based management, the IGS-801M offers an easy-to-use, platform-independent management and configuration facility. The IGS-801M supports standard Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) that makes the managed switch able to be monitored via any standard-based management software. By adopting the IGS-801M which complies with all the requirements of industrial applications, customers may enjoy high reliability, recovery capability, and safe Ethernet network operation.
• 8-Port 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 copper interface
Layer 2 Features
• Supports Auto-Negotiation and Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex modes for all 10Base-T/100Base-TX and 1000Base-T ports
• Auto-MDI/MDI-X detection on each RJ-45 port
• Prevents packet loss with back pressure (Half-Duplex) and IEEE 802.3x PAUSE frame flow control (Full-Duplex)
• High performance Store and Forward architecture, broadcast storm control, runt/CRC filtering eliminates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
• Backplane (Switching Fabric): 16Gbps
• 9K Jumbo packet size support
• 8K MAC Address Table
- IEEE 802.1Q Tag-Based VLAN
- Up to 64 VLANs groups, out of 4096 VLAN IDs
- Port-Based VLAN
• Link Aggregation
- Up to 4 trunk groups
- Up to 8 ports per trunk group with 16Gbps bandwidth
- IEEE 802.3ad LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol)
- Cisco ether-channel (Static Trunk)
• Spanning Tree Protocol:
- IEEE 802.1d classic Spanning Tree Algorithm
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
Quality of Service
• 4 priority queues on all switch ports
• Traffic classification:
- IEEE 802.1p CoS
- IP TOS / DSCP
• Strict priority and Weighted Round Robin (WRR) CoS policies
• IGMP Snooping v1 and v2
• IGMP Query mode for Multicast Media application
• IEEE 802.1x Port-Based Authentication
• Port Mirroring to monitor the incoming or outgoing traffic on a particular port
• Remote WEB-Based management
• Access through SNMP v1, v2c
• SNMP Trap for alarm notification of events
• Firmware upgrade through web interface
• Cable Diagnostics technology
• Supports PLANET Smart-DISCOVERY Utility for deploy management
Industrial Case / Installation
• IP-30 Aluminum case protection
• DIN Rail and Wall Mount Design
• Redundant Power Design
• 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protect function
• Supports EFT protection 6000 VDC for power line
• Supports 6000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
• -10 to 60 Degree C operation temperature
|Срок гарантии:||12 мес.|