24-Port 802.3af Power over Ethernet Injector Hub (full power - 400W)
Quick and Easy PoE Network Deployment
The PLANET POE-2400P4 is 24-Port IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Web Management injector Hub and complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3af standards. With 24 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet ports, POE-2400P4 support full 48V DC power for any remote IEEE 802.3af powered device (PD) like Wireless LAN Access Point, IP phone, and IP Camera. Supporting PoE power budget of 380 watts, POE-2400P4 provides sufficient 15.4 watts PoE power to 24 remote PD devices.
Easy Cabling installation
The POE-2400P4 is installed between a regular Ethernet Switch and the powered devices, injecting power without affecting the data transmission. They offer a cost effective and quick solution to upgrade network system to IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet system without replacing the existing Ethernet switch. There are 48 RJ-45 STP ports on the front panel of PoE Injector Hub, in which the 24 ports on the lower stack function as "Data input" and the other 24 ports on the upper stack function as "PoE (Data and Power) output". Each of the "PoE output" port on the upper stack operates as a power injector which transmits DC Voltage to the CAT 5 cable to transfer data and power simultaneously between the Injector and Splitter.
Friendly / Simple Web Management Interface
To efficiently manage the powered devices, POE-2400P4 provide Web management interface in which administrators can use the functions including port Enable / Disable, port priority, system configuration, and Username / Password changing and with smart features for powered device. The PoE injector Hub can auto detect the power status of each port and show massages on its Web management interface. These features also provide a cost-effective way to manage the device via from Internet whenever you are at work or at home.
PoE Injector Hub
For the places hard to find the power outlet, POE-2400P4 provides the easiest way to power your Ethernet devices such as PLANET IP Camera ICA-750 on the ceiling and the Wireless Access Point WAP-4060PE installed on the top of the building.
To control the power system of your networking devices, POE-2400P4 can directly co-work with PoE IP phone like PLANET VIP-254PT to build VoIP telephony network in the office. Furthermore, the POE-2400P4 can be directly connected to any third party 802.3af compliant devices and PoE Switches installed 100 meters away.
• 48-Port RJ-45 STP
–24-Port “Data input”
–24-Port “PoE (Data + Power) output”
• 1 10/100Base-TX Management port with Auto MDI / MDI-X feature
• Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Mid-Span PSE
• Up to 24 IEEE 802.3af devices powered
• Support PoE Power up to 15.4 watts for each PoE ports
• Auto detect powered device (PD)
• Circuit protection prevent power interference between ports
• Remote power feeding up to 100m
• Total PoE power budget control
• Pert port PoE function enable/disable
• PoE Port Power feeding priority
• Per PoE port power limit
• PD classification detection
• Web interface for remote management
• Firmware upgrade through Web interface
• PLANET Smart Discovery utility automatically finds PLANET devices on the network
• SNMP Trap for alarm notification of events
• 19-inch rack mountable; 1U height
• Reset button for reset to default setting and system reboot
• LED indicators for PoE ready and PoE activity
• IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
• IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
• IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
• FCC Part 15 Class A, CE
|Размер изделия (Д/Ш/В), мм.:|
|Срок гарантии:||12 мес.|